About Our Post Sales Tax Audit Defense
If you have recently undergone a California Sales Tax audit and the audit has come up with additional liability you need to be sure that you fully understand your rights and options for protesting the audit. You also need to know that a very high percentage of these audits include liability that may not be accurate. Don’t let yourself pay more tax than you legally owe. Let us take a look at your case to help ensure that the audit is, in fact, representative and accurate. Based on our proven history, we can tell you that the vast majority of audits that we come into contact with are later found, with our help, to be overstated and subject to significant reduction. In many cases we have even been able to eliminate the audit liability in full, even after others had given up on the case.
Putting our 25 years of experience in this arena to work for you we will be able to:
- Isolate problem areas in your audit.
- Identify areas where the auditor may not have applied the various sales and use tax laws, regulations, interpretations, and procedures correctly.
- Identify areas where the auditor has not applied and/or used generally accepted auditing practices in the audit.
- Evaluate the actions and steps necessary to support our anticipated reductions.
- Develop an overall strategic game plan to maximize the reductions to the sales tax audit with the minimal cost to you.
- Handle all necessary and warranted interaction and communication with the State Board of Equalization.
- Fully protect your legal rights and interest throughout the process.
So, if you have a sales and use tax audit that has just been completed or is travelling through the appeals process already, don’t hesitate any longer. Call us today at 877-777-5470 or 916-714-3600 to find out how we can help. It is not if we can help, but how we can help. With involvement in thousands of cases over the last 25 years, there is more thank likely something we can do to help your situation. There is no risk in calling us a checking our how we can help so you really have nothing to lose in giving us a shot.